Common Ground with Mike Crane
Critical Race Theory Presentations
Home Featured Video
Join our Twitter Blast
Hillary Clinton continued her blame tour on Wednesday and added Benghazi to her laundry list of reasons why she lost to Donald Trump last November right after the five-year anniversary of the terror attack which killed four Americans. Hillary even downplayed Benghazi by claiming the attack was no different than past tragedies going back to the Reagan administration. Of course Benghazi was different. She has no shame.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
One of the signs of being a trusted grown-up — and a president at the same time — is taking responsibility for their own actions. A decent man knows the significance of sharing credit in times of achievement and openly taking the fault when things turn bad. In reaction to that, it would appear that Hillary Clinton is a completely a bad leader. The reasons just now uncovered, the fact that she sees the disaster in Benghazi just a political diversion, and is excessively pointing fingers at other, not taking resopnsibility for her own actions.
EXCLUSIVE: Security at the State Department’s Benghazi compound was so dire that another contractor was brought in to clean up the mess just two weeks before the 2012 terror attack – and was later pressured to keep quiet by a government bureaucrat under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to two men from the American security company. Brad Owens and Jerry Torres, of Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions, say they faced pressure to stay silent and get on the same page with the State Department with regard to the security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans.
New information involving the House Select Committee on Benghazi was revealed by two senior Democrats Monday, prompting a fierce response from Republicans still committed to investigating the 2012 attacks. Retired Lt. General Dana Chipman, who previously served as Chief Counsel to the Benghazi Committee, said that nothing more could have been done to save the lives of the four Americans who died in the attacks.
WASHINGTON—The House Benghazi Committee and the State Department are at an impasse over a number of documents the panel is seeking in its investigation into the 2012 terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Libya. Citing “institutional interests” and “confidentiality,” the State Department has on four occasions chosen to withhold some documents from committee investigators, according to letters from the department to Congress reviewed by The Wall Street Journal. The documents in question were subpoenaed last year by the Republican-led committee as part of its investigation into the 2012 terrorist attack on a U.S. diplomatic facility that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.
An Air Force whistleblower who was stationed at Aviano Air Base in northeastern Italy in September 2012 says his team could have gotten to Benghazi in time to save Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, the former Navy Seals who were killed by mortar fire during the attack. “I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and got there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to basically at least stop that second mortar attack and have those guys running for the hills,” the man told Fox News on the condition of anonymity.
he letter was released by committee Democrats, who have charged that the investigation into the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on American facilities in Libya is aimed at impugning former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. A spokesman for the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said “This letter is further proof the Benghazi Committee is conducting a thorough, fact-centered investigation.
Catherine Herridge reported some new developments in the investigation into the Sept. 2012 Benghazi attack, including the release of documents that lead directly to the White House. Among the documents, obtained by Judicial Watch through a FOIA request, is an email from senior White House adviser Ben Rhodes to other top administration officials, including Press Secretary Jay Carney.
by Kate Scanlon / @scanlon_kate On Sept.11, 2012, State Department aides knew that the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya was under attack by armed assailants and soon after, that a terrorist group was claiming credit for the attack, according to documents from the U.S. Department of State obtained by Judicial Watch and released Thursday. “These emails leave no doubt that Hillary Clinton’s closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement:
Click Here to listen to Dick’s radio show broadcasting LIVE every M-F From 3-6 PM ET. Call-in at855-839-1210 and say hi! Click Here to sign up to get all of Dick’s videos emailed to you! Please forward this email to any friends or family who may be interested in viewing my video commentary! Thanks for watching, Dick Watch video here…
A year and a half later, we’re still looking for answers on Benghazi, and we’re not getting them from the Obama administration. They continue, with the help of the media, to cover up exactly what happened and who in the administration knew what and when regarding the attack. The Citizens’ Committee on Benghazi is a group of ex-CIA officers, former top military officials, and policy experts who are searching for answers about the attack, and the report they just released on why Benghazi happened is just disturbing. Read more…
New details have surfaced which further put the lie to the idea that the Obama administration’s knowledge of the Benghazi attacks was “developing” at the time, and that the administration could reasonably have believed that the terrorist attacks perpetrated on September 11, 2012 had anything to do with the anti-Islam video “Innocence of Muslims.” Previously, before her famous Congressional outburst asking “What difference at this point does it make?” then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked “Was information developing, was the situation fluid?” as an excuse for blaming the video. No, information was not “developing,” as recent news reporting shows. In fact, “The FBI interviewed the Benghazi survivors over a three-day period shortly after the attack, and none of them reported a protest...
Forgot your password?
No account? Sign up
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Already have an account? Login instead